Accumedic seeks a self-motivated, resourceful implementation support manager to join our rapidly expanding technical team. As an Implementation Lead of the Accumedic Support Team, you will manage and support complex software implementation projects, working with high level executives, directors, end-users and other project managers. The position entails the management of all aspects of a customer’s implementation, from inception through project closure. This position requires a high level of technical aptitude as well as excellent communication and customer service skills. Candidate must possess strong leadership skills, demonstrate professionalism, and have a strong desire to grow within the organization.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform business and technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, and platform analysis
- Collaborate with the key leadership team to develop estimates and overall implementation solution plans
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for project stakeholders
- Proactively identifies project risks and issues, and works with project team and management to mitigate risks; escalates risks to management team as necessary.
- Communicate effectively through strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability and desire to write detailed technical project documents.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills in leading the project team in issue resolution
- Contribute to the general knowledgebase of the team, and develop and communicate best practices to facilitate the team’s collective professional growth
- Perform problem analysis (identify root causes, outline resolution options, and take appropriate actions to resolve problems).
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement related to project management and makes constructive suggestions for change; initiates and manages process improvements effectively.
- Provide training or guidance in the use of proprietary applications
- Be familiar with process flow diagrams and have expertise in developing of business cases.
- Analytical detail-oriented, responsible, willing to take initiative as well as display creativity and problem solving capability
- Strong customer focus and customer management skills
- In depth experience with Microsoft Products
- Highly interpersonal with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, quick learner and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as task and project organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team-building skills.
Additional Desired Skills a plus
- Microsoft Certified
- SQL Server Deployment
- Understanding of TSQL and Relational Database Design
- Experience with Crystal and Rave Report.
- Working knowledge of Practice Management/EMR software
- Formal training in project management methods and techniques is desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package. E-mail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Accumedic is EOE