Accumedic Computer Systems Inc., a leader in behavioral healthcare IT solutions is currently seeking motivated, results-oriented Field Sales Executives to join our growing team of sales professionals.
Currently there is an unprecedented opportunity for growth in this market due to Government Incentives that are available to healthcare providers who qualify. Accumedic is looking for talented and ambitious individuals who can seek out great opportunities and who are savvy enough to close the sales.
If you have a proven track record in outside sales and possess an entrepreneurial desire to succeed, we invite you to join our sales team in Long Island NY.
- Scheduling and conducting presentations to prospective clients via webinars or on-site demonstrations
- Preparation of quotations and proposals
- Negotiating closure of sales
- Preparing accurate sales forecasts
- Developing and managing your pipeline of new opportunities
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of each account’s business requirements
- Following up with clients to nurture referrals
- Tracking sales activity on a weekly basis and completing monthly sales reports for senior management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in successful software or consulting sales.
- Position is based in Great Neck, NY
- Ability to travel throughout NY, CT and NJ
- Organized and goal oriented with ability to track and record sales quota achievement
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal and written) and product demonstration skills
- Strong ability to foster meaningful business relationships
- Desire and ability to work effectively within a dynamic team environment.
- EMR sales experience is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package. E-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Accumedic is EOE