Accumedic has been selected as a qualified EHR vendor for the NY HCBS program and grant
Take Advantage of the New York HCBS Grant Opportunity. Grant money is available to designated New York HCBS providers for the purchase and/or implementation of a qualified Behavioral Health EHR. Act now while there is still time to apply to be designated and to qualify for the BHIT Grant funding.
As part of the Behavioral Health transition to managed care, New York State has designated providers to offer Home and Community Based services to qualified recipients within HARP. In order for HCBS providers to remain viable during the transition, they will need a qualified EHR.
In order to assure that all HCBS providers are ready for Medicaid Managed Care services, NYS created a Behavioral Health Information Technology Grant Program. These grants will help providers with:
- Health Information Technology (HIT) scoping and vendor qualifications.
- Initial purchase of licenses, system upgrades, and/or implementation and technical assistance for Electronic Health Records (EHR) and/or Electronic Billing Systems (EBS).
Accumedic has been selected by NYC and NYS OMH/OASAS as a qualified EHR vendor for the HCBS program and grant. AccuMed™ Behavioral Health EHR provides comprehensive clinical and administrative management within a single ONC Certified solution. Web-native and flexible, AccuMed™ Behavioral Health EHR provides the required interoperability, care coordination and quality reporting while hosted on a HIPAA-compliant cloud server. With Accumedic, Home and Community Based Service Providers will find the functionality, flexibility, and support they need for success with Medicaid Managed Care.
Assessments and Authorization Tracking
- BH HCBS Assessment and Individual Service Plan
- Track services authorization by program
- Individual and Group Progress Notes
NY BHIT Compliance
- HCBS program support and many other OASAS and OMH programs like PROS, ACT, Residential, A28, 822,
A31 and OTP
- Billing and clinical documentation from one solution
- Group scheduling management
– Group rosters, limits and waiting list
– Recurring scheduling
- Care coordination capabilities
- Meets HIE standards for Interoperability
AccuMed™ Behavioral Health EHR has been chosen as a qualified EHR for the NY Home & Community Based Services Program and Grant.
NYC and NYS are offering grants towards the purchase of a qualified EHR and you must act quickly to qualify for