Dear Valued Customers,
We want to assure you that Accumedic takes the health and well-being of our customers very seriously. We know that you depend on Accumedic to keep your organization compliant and working, and we want to assure you that Accumedic will continue operating and supporting your organization throughout this time of uncertainty.
We understand that you are still in the process of trying to adjust to this new normal and your time is at a premium. We are finding with many of our customers that we can assist with a large number of the concerns and issues that you may be facing. We want to make sure that you are aware of and taking advantage of specific features and functionality in AccuMed that can help you through this crisis. In particular:
- Transitioning to the cloud. Cloud service allows employees to work remotely in a secure environment with easy access. Cloud clients receive automatic updates to the software and have access to additional modules (for example, a patient portal and HIEs.
- Telehealh billing strategies. With relaxed regulatory requirements, agencies are able to provide counseling services remotely, including through video conference and phone sessions. Our system is set up to bill your telehealth services and we want to make sure your agency is utilizing the billing protocols.
- Revenue Cycle Management. Accumedic has a full service RCM team to handle billing, follow-up, claim submission and posting. If your agency is struggling with billing while working remotely, please know that we can assist you.
- Patient engagement. AccuMed cloud customers are able to add on a robust patient portal module. Patient engagement has never been more critical to the patient experience; we can provide secure messaging to clinicians, access to documents, and the ability to set up appointments online, to name a few.
- Custom solutions. We can collaboratively engage with you on challenges that are unique to your agency.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to our customers’ needs. You are not alone. We are in this together. Please reach out to us, we will make sure you connect with the right team to assist you through any challenges you are facing.
Please be safe in this difficult time and thank you for being a loyal Accumedic customer.
|Mark Kollenscher, CEO|