Still hosting your own EHR.. Your client data could be at risk.
The benefits of a cloud-based EHR are widely known – shorter implementations, cost savings and improved operating efficiency. One often overlooked benefit is improved data security. With client-based servers patient health information could be at risk due to a lack of security or flawed data encryption. A large majority of HIPAA violations have occurred in settings with on-premise servers along with laptops and portable devices. The high likelihood of a data breach always exists with the possible loss or theft of portable media containing client health information. With AccuMed Cloud, our professional support team maintains full-time, functional HIPAA compliance. Web-based access eliminates the need for portable storage and improves continuity of care and collaboration. Bank-level security and high-level encryption renders data unreadable even in the event of a data breach.
Upgrade and come join us in the CLOUD!
Accumedic announces its Software as a Service upgrade to all clients!
It is a simple move from your existing servers to ours, here’s what you get:
- Eliminate hardware and maintenance cost
- Professional Disaster Recovery Plan
- Onsite and offsite encrypted backups
- 24×7 access with any internet enabled PC or mobile device
- Keep data safe, secure, and private:
- HIPAA Compliant and Secure Data center
- SSAE 16 compliant data center
- SSL Certificate
- Intrusion Detection System
- Quick and easy setup – No software to install
- Always up to date with the latest version of AccuMed
- Keep your business-critical data at risk of malware
- Real-time firewall and threat detection management
Exclusive features only available to our CLOUD clients.
- AccuDashboard for Financial Reporting and Clinical Quality Assurance
- Assessment module
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Health Information Exchange connectivity
AccuMed™ EHR, provides agencies with the latest technology to easily adapt their workflow to the rapidly changing demands of today’s healthcare community.