Data Exchange Incentive Program (DEIP)
Accumedic is pleased to be participating with BHIT and the QE’s of New York State in announcing this extension of the DEIP program and the availability of $13,000.00 in funding for those organizations who are using AccuMed Behavioral Health EHR and choose to connect to their regional health information exchange (QE).
An organization must:
- Have a Certified EHR system
- Have at least one provider that accepts Medicaid (Fee-For-Service (FFS) or Medicaid Managed Care)
- Contribute specific data elements to the SHIN-NY (e.g. demographics, medications, labs, allergies)*program specifics are available from QEs and NYeC
- Meet other program-specific criteria related to the organization type and eligibility
Incentive funding is $13,000 per organization.
- Milestone 1: Becoming a Participant of a QE
- Milestone 2: Ability to receive Summary of Care and contribute clinical data to the QE
In order to receive funding, all milestones must be completed by September 30th, 2018.
DEIP Enrollment and Attestation Process
Providers and organizations interested in DEIP should contact their local Qualified Entity (QE)/RHIO to get started. QEs will:
- Provide the necessary enrollment and attestation forms
- Confirm eligibility in accordance with program requirements
- Answer questions
- Provide you with more information on QE services
Once completed, QEs will submit the enrollment/attestation forms to NYeC on your behalf.
For general questions about DEIP, email email@example.com
Learn how AccuMed Behavioral Health EHR can help in connecting to an HIE